15 Facebook Timeline Covers of Successful Women Entrepreneurs
If your website is your house, Social media is your front yard! It is so important to have a good social media presence. Today, I am going to show you some of the best Facebook timeline covers and why you need to steal their ideas!
- Amy Porterfeild: Amy is a social media strategist and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies. She helps entrepreneurs across industries establish strategies to maximize the power of social media and increase the success of their online marketing efforts.
2.Regina Anaejionu: byRegina.com exists to inspire, inform, and equip creative business owners, bloggers, and freelancers. She enjoys helping passionate people start and operate their dream businesses through blog consultations, modern marketing guidance, and help developing digital products + information products.
3. Lauren Hooker: She is the graphic designer and blogger behind Elle & Company, a business, blogging, and design resource for creative entrepreneurs.
4. Emily Ley: Emily Ley is a boutique lifestyle brand that embodies the inviting personal style and traditional sensibilities of its Founder and Creative Director, Emily Ley. The brand inspires women of all ages to build joy and simplicity into their lives through intentional choices, purposeful plans and playful experiences.
5. Female Entrepreneur Associationis an online hub with the mission of inspiring and empowering women from around the world to turn their ideas into a reality, build successful businesses and live a life they love.
6. Jenpurr: Jen Carrington is a creative coach based in Manchester, UK. Her mission is to help creative entrepreneurs unlock the potential of their online space as a game changer for their business so that they can build a brand and a lifestyle that they love.
7. Evolve and Suceed: Halley is an Evolutionary Marketing Leader! She helps you to sell your shit, make a ton of money, and have a party doing it. Do follow her!
8. Xomisse: Web designer, developer + blogger she love to share tips, tutorials + templates to help improve blogs!
9. The Nectar Collective: TNC is a quickly growing collective of go-getters from all around the world. We breed a positive, fun mentality, because we believe that business doesn’t have to be boring.
10. Twelveskip: TwelveSkip addresses the needs of small business owners that want to maximize their online visibility with internet marketing specifically blogging, content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, visual marketing and affiliate marketing.
11. Rekita Nicole: Rek specialize in Blogger, Wordpress, and Squarespace design. I am here to make your space in the internet beautiful, organized, and unique! I also offer logo and branding services.
12. MadeVibrant: Caroline is a soulful creative, she is a self-made designer and is super talented!
13. ArtSocial: Erin Cassidy is a graphic designer living and working in Denver, Colorado. She began artsocial in 2011 as a blog dedicated to art and creativity. Soon after it transformed into a design studio, offering in-house design and web design for bloggers, coaches, and fellow creatives.
14. Danielle Dowling: This jersy girl is a makng a living as a Psychologist & Life Coach to many!
15. Elembee: Lisa Butler helps you build a better website so you can make it happen online.